Doctor of Nursing Practice / Nurse Practitioner
You will find the foundational Jesuit values of the online MSN to DNP Nurse Practitioner program — a perseverance of social justice and service, and a commitment to life-long learning — align with your goals in becoming a DNP Nurse Practitioner. The advanced knowledge, skills, and leadership abilities gained in the DNP Nurse Practitioner program empower you to become an influential nurse leader who brings a superior level of care to patients. We expect you to excel in the top-management positions of your field.
Delivery Format:Mostly Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$818.00
Out of State Rate:$818.00
Additional Fees :$1,675.00
Fees Overview :
Doctorate of Nursing Practice Fee (one-time): $500
Information Technology Fee (per semester): $225
Graduation Fee (one-time): $275
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$36,031.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$36,031.00
International Students Accepted:No
- Copy of your current, unencumbered RN License, advanced practice license (if applicable) in the state in which all clinical practicums for this program will occur
- Official transcripts
- Evidence of a MSN from an ACEN- or CCNE-accredited U.S. college/university, or the equivalent from an international college/university, with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Resume indicating a minimum 1 year recent post-master’s nursing work experience
- Evidence of completion of a 3 credit hour graduate-level statistics course with an earned grade of B or better prior to NURS 920 Biostatistics
- Evidence of a minimum of 500 supervised practice hours in one area of specialization in the accredited master's level program from which you graduated
- Three recommendations
- Certified Background Check
- Minimum of 1800 hours of recent nursing practice (within the last year)
One campus visit per year is required.
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
Not authorized for residents of Alabama, Arkansas, District of Columbia, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Nevada, New Hampshire, New York, Puerto Rico, Washington, Wisconsin, Wyoming and International.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.