The online MBA with a concentration in Accounting program includes courses in both business administration and Accounting. Courses in Accounting offer advanced training in the nature, theory, and central problems of business accounting. You will study Advanced Cost Management, Business Tax Planning, Financial Statement Analysis, and more. Students develop knowledge that is the basis for specialization in an accounting management career or in further advanced study.
This program prepares students for the real world by providing hands-on experience in the business world. You will have the knowledge and skills needed to compete in the global marketplace and to navigate various business environments.
- Current resume
- Personal statement
- Official undergraduate transcript(s)
- Letters of recommendation
- Personal Interview
- A 3.0 GPA
- For international students an official TOEFL or IELTS score
- Required minimum TOEFL scores: 550 (paper-based exam), 213 (computer-based exam), 80 (Internet-based exam)
- Required minimum IELTS score: 6.0
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission