Master of Science in Marketing / Digital Marketing & Advertising
Liberty University’s Master of Science in Marketing - Digital Marketing and Advertising, 100% online program, will equip you with the ability to create and implement strategic digital marketing campaigns. You will be prepared to enter the field of digital marketing and advertising as it is becoming one of the most prominent marketing platforms.
Courses will evaluate and cover a variety of topics including:
- Media Technologies and communication strategies.
- Effective social media.
- Strategic communication campaigns for the digital age.
- Marketing promotions.
Potential Career Fields
- Advertising Accounting Manager
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Digital Media Graphic Designer
- Digital Media Specalist
- Digital Media Promotional Writer
- Online Markting Consultant
- Project Management Specialist
- Social Media Coordinator
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$565.00
Out of State Rate:$565.00
Additional Fees :$100.00
Fees Overview :
- Graduation Fee (one time): $100
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$20,440.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$20,440.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Military:$10,000.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Application & fee
- Fax/scan unofficial college transcripts; mail official college transcripts (sealed, unopened copy)
- Regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with at least a 3.0 GPA and a minimum of 15 hours of upper level (300-400 level) undergraduate coursework in Business for admission in good standing.
- TOEFL scores for students who speak English as a second language (score of 600 paper-based test; 250 computer-based test; 80 internet-based test)
- Program Prerequisites: Students are required to have 27 hours of undergraduate business coursework. If a student does not meet the 27 hours of undergraduate business coursework, they may take the 3 credit hour BMAL 590 course to fulfill this requirement once they are admitted to the program. Students that meet the 27 hours of undergraduate courses in the following areas would not need to take BMAL 590: Management: Organizational Behavior, Quantitative Analysis (statistics): Operations Management, Marketing: Ethics, Economics: Accounting.
Accreditation & Licensing
Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. This is the regional accrediting body for southern states.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.
Liberty University does not engage in unlawful discrimination or harassment because of race, color, ancestry, religion, age, sex, national origin, pregnancy or childbirth, disability or military veteran status in its educational programs and activities. Liberty University maintains its Christian character and reserves its right to discriminate on the basis of religion to the extent that applicable law respects its right to act in furtherance of its religious objectives. The following persons have been designated to coordinate Liberty University’s compliance with certain anti-discrimination laws: Coordinator of LU Online Disability Academic Support at (434) 592-5417 or firstname.lastname@example.org; Director of Disability Academic Support (Residential) at (434) 582-2159 or email@example.com; Title IX Coordinator at (434) 582-8948 or TitleIX@liberty.edu.