Master of Science in Marketing / Digital Marketing and Advertising
The Master of Science in Marketing with a concentration in Digital Marketing and Advertising program at Liberty University is designed to prepare students for creating and implementing strategic digital marketing campaigns for their current or intended organization. This program is a response to the increasing access to and use of technology and social media, which has made digital marketing and advertising one of the more prominent platforms for marketing. The courses for this program are able to be taken entirely online, on campus, or in some combination of the two, depending on the needs and wants of each particular student.
In this program, students should receive instruction in aspects of strategic communication in the digital age, media technologies, current and emerging communication strategies, and principles of effective social media. As this is a Christian institution, the coursework is studied through a Christian perspective that emphasizes ethical and moral practice. This program can be appropriate for those that are working in or wish to work in digital marketing campaigns, from the planning stages up through execution. Possibilities job opportunities for graduates include those as advertising accounting managers, online marketing consultants, and social media coordinators.
In order to complete this program, those enrolled must earn a minimum of 36 hours of credit, no more than six of which are able to be transferred in from another institution.
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accreditation & Licensing
Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. This is the regional accrediting body for southern states.
Training Champions for Christ since 1971
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible. One of our Admissions Counselors is ready to assist you with this process. Here is what you can expect from us:
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.*
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
*excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
Benefits of Attending Liberty University
- No standardized testing if you meet admission requirements.
- Credit for prior training, certification, licensure, experience, and learning, and more such as:
- Real Estate
- Emergency Response
- Courses taught from a Christian worldview.
- 8 start dates a year, with an 8 week course format.
- 87% of all Liberty students in an online program are awarded financial aid.
Tuition discounts for
- Military service members, including active duty, retired, veterans, and their spouses.
- Emergency Response Personnel
Corporate Tuition Assistance
- Deferred – If you company reimburses you for the cost of your education, you submit your grades to your employer who pays you, and then you pay for your classes.
Other convenient payment options are available
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.