Master of Arts in Applied Psychology / Industrial Organizational Psychology
In our Master of Arts in Applied Psychology: Industrial Organizational Psychology program, you will learn how to apply psychological principles to areas such as human resources, marketing, sales, and business development.
You will explore current theories relevant to today’s workplace and use your expertise to assist organizations with:
- Product testing
- Improving workplace productivity
Our courses will strengthen your skills in:
- Behavioral and developmental studies
This will help you be prepared to lead in the industrial and organizational psychology field.
- Quick Facts
- Program Delivery Format
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$565.00
Out of State Rate:$565.00
Additional Fees :$100.00
Fees Overview :
- Graduation Application fee: $100
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$20,440.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$20,440.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Military:$10,000.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with at least a 2.5 GPA for admission in good standing
- Application for admission and fee
- Official transcripts
- TOEFL scores for students who speak English as a second language
Accreditation & Licensing
Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. This is the regional accrediting body for southern states.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.