Master of Arts in Applied Psychology / Industrial Organizational Psychology
In our Master of Arts in Applied Psychology: Industrial Organizational Psychology program, you will learn how to apply psychological principles to areas such as human resources, marketing, sales, and business development.
You will explore current theories relevant to today’s workplace and use your expertise to assist organizations with:
- Product testing
- Improving workplace productivity
Our courses will strengthen your skills in:
- Behavioral and developmental studies
This will help you be prepared to lead in the industrial and organizational psychology field.
- Quick Facts
- Program Delivery Format
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. This is the regional accrediting body for southern states.
- Regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with at least a 2.5 GPA for admission in good standing
- Application for admission and fee
- Official transcripts
- TOEFL scores for students who speak English as a second language
Training Champions for Christ since 1971
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible. One of our Admissions Counselors is ready to assist you with this process. Here is what you can expect from us:
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.*
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
*excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
Benefits of Attending Liberty University
- No standardized testing if you meet admission requirements.
- Credit for prior training, certification, licensure, experience, and learning, and more such as:
- Real Estate
- Emergency Response
- Courses taught from a Christian worldview.
- 8 start dates a year, with an 8 week course format.
- 87% of all Liberty students in an online program are awarded financial aid.
Tuition discounts for
- Military service members, including active duty, retired, veterans, and their spouses.
- Emergency Response Personnel
Corporate Tuition Assistance
- Deferred – If you company reimburses you for the cost of your education, you submit your grades to your employer who pays you, and then you pay for your classes.
Other convenient payment options are available
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.