In our Master of Arts in Applied Psychology: Industrial Organizational Psychology program, you will learn how to apply psychological principles to areas such as human resources, marketing, sales, and business development.
You will explore current theories relevant to today’s workplace and use your expertise to assist organizations with:
- Product testing
- Improving workplace productivity
Our courses will strengthen your skills in:
- Behavioral and developmental studies
This will help you be prepared to lead in the industrial and organizational psychology field.
- Quick Facts
- Program Delivery Format
- Regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with at least a 2.5 GPA for admission in good standing
- Application for admission and fee
- Official transcripts
- TOEFL scores for students who speak English as a second language
School Accreditation Statement
Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. This is the regional accrediting body for southern states.