Graduate Certificate in Sport Management
Liberty University’s Graduate Certificate in Sport Management, 100% online program, provides the management and leadership skills needed to develop and operate sports organizations and athletic programs. This program allows you to focus on athletic marketing, broadcasting, or facility management.
You will be equipped with an understanding in:
- Sport marketing and public relations.
- Foundations of sport ministry.
- Management and leadership in sport organizations.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$565.00
Out of State Rate:$565.00
Additional Fees :$100.00
Fees Overview :
- Graduation Fee (one time): $100
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$5,185.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$5,185.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Military:$2,575.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Application & fee
- Fax/scan unofficial college transcripts; mail official college transcripts (sealed, unopened copy)
- Regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with at least a 2.5 GPA for admission in good standing
- TOEFL scores for students who speak English as a second language (score of 600 paper-based test; 250 computer-based test; 80 internet-based test)
Accreditation & Licensing
Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. This is the regional accrediting body for southern states.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.