Liberty University’s Graduate Certificate in Sport Management, 100% online program, provides the management and leadership skills needed to develop and operate sports organizations and athletic programs. This program allows you to focus on athletic marketing, broadcasting, or facility management.
You will be equipped with an understanding in:
- Sport marketing and public relations.
- Foundations of sport ministry.
- Management and leadership in sport organizations.
- Application & fee
- Fax/scan unofficial college transcripts; mail official college transcripts (sealed, unopened copy)
- Regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with at least a 2.5 GPA for admission in good standing
- TOEFL scores for students who speak English as a second language (score of 600 paper-based test; 250 computer-based test; 80 internet-based test)
School Accreditation Statement
Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. This is the regional accrediting body for southern states.