Graduate Certificate in Public Administration
Liberty University’s Graduate Certificate in Public Administration is intended for students who would like to work as leaders within non-profit organizations or within local, state and federal governments. The program’s courses will provide students an in-depth study of the important administrative and financial problems occurring in a variety of public sector work environments. In an effort to prepare students for future careers, the program uses both biblical and moral perspectives to deliver student’s the necessary education.
Liberty University offers students the option to use the program’s credits to fulfill academic requirements within a master’s program. Students may transfer credits to either the Master of Business Administration with a cognate in Public Administration degree or the Master of Science in Criminal Justice with a specialization in Public Administration degree at Liberty University.
To earn the certificate, students must complete three courses. The three designated courses are Fundamentals of Public Administration, Politics, Strategies & Initiatives of Com. Econ. Dev., and Public Policy Analysis. Each course is worth a total of three credits.
Throughout the course of study, students will have instruction on the current theories, trends and methods of public administration. The curriculum is designed to provide students the opportunity to analyze the different theories and applications of community economic development programs. Students should also learn how a variety perspectives, religions, and political ideologies affect American public policy. Specifically, students will evaluate how Judeo/Christian, Islamic Fundamentalism, and Marxism/Leninism views affect law making processes.
Degree Level: Certificate
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accreditation & Licensing
Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. This is the regional accrediting body for southern states.
Training Champions for Christ since 1971
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible. One of our Admissions Counselors is ready to assist you with this process. Here is what you can expect from us:
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.*
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
*excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
Benefits of Attending Liberty University
- No standardized testing if you meet admission requirements.
- Credit for prior training, certification, licensure, experience, and learning, and more such as:
- Real Estate
- Emergency Response
- Courses taught from a Christian worldview.
- 8 start dates a year, with an 8 week course format.
- 87% of all Liberty students in an online program are awarded financial aid.
Tuition discounts for
- Military service members, including active duty, retired, veterans, and their spouses.
- Emergency Response Personnel
Corporate Tuition Assistance
- Deferred – If you company reimburses you for the cost of your education, you submit your grades to your employer who pays you, and then you pay for your classes.
Other convenient payment options are available
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.