Liberty University’s Doctor of Ministry in Chaplaincy, 100% online program, is designed to enhance your understanding and your heart for the chaplaincy field. You will experience practical theories and applications designed to build on your understanding and skills in chaplaincy.
- A 3.0 GPA
- Official transcripts
- A Professional Vita
- Statement of Purpose
- Ecclesiastical Endorsement
- Proof of English proficiency
- Two pastoral recommendations
- A regionally or nationally accredited Master of Divinity degree (or its equivalent)
- A current place of ministry where you can successfully carry out a ministry-related project
- Three years of experience in full-time ministry after receiving the Master of Divinity degree
School Accreditation Statement
Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. This is the regional accrediting body for southern states.