Liberty University’s online Doctor of Business Administration / Healthcare Management program equips students to excel in the top tiers of the healthcare field. You will examine the contemporary legal and ethical issues encountered by industry professionals when facilitating healthcare products and services. Through this program, you will also study the management of global healthcare systems in technological societies and the need for innovation in healthcare administration.
Additionally, this program evaluates human resource management concepts as they relate to a manager's role in creating and maintaining a productive workforce environment.
- Application and fee
- Earned Master of Business Administration (MBA) or Master of Science in Accounting (MSA) or earned MS in Information Systems or earned MS in Management Information Systems
- Additional requirements will be necessary for the accounting and information systems cognate.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.00 or above is required for entrance into the program from any of the acceptable degrees
- Statement of Purpose
- 15 hours of course work may be transferred in (5 year age limit)/nontransferable courses- DBA 700, 785, 988, 989, 990
- 12-hours from a Master of Business Administration or Master of Science in Accounting specialization may apply (if needed, the students can take these online): Accounting, Healthcare Management, Human Resource, Marketing, Project Management, Information Systems, International Business, or Leadership
- TOEFL scores for students who speak English as a second language (score of 600 paper-based test; 250 computer-based test; 80 internet-based test)
School Accreditation Statement
Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. This is the regional accrediting body for southern states.