Bachelor of Science in Business Administration / Strategic Marketing Management
Liberty University offers a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration: Strategic Marketing Management to students interested in this particular sector of the business field. Strategic marketing management involves developing marketing plans through understanding of product positioning, communications, market segmentation, and distribution channel design, among other subjects. Those in this program will be introduced to the tools necessary to understand customer needs, analyze competitors, and evaluate marketplace potential and risk.
This degree program involves 120 credit hours broken down into the following categories: Core Competency Requirements (27 hours), Christian Life & Thought (9 hours), Skills & Knowledge (6 hours), Major (54 hours), and Electives (24 hours). Within the Major section, students will also need to complete 12 credit hours of their Cognate, which involves Marketing Research, Consumer Behavior, Promotion Strategy, and Marketing Brand Management.
Those involved in this program should be interested in entering fields in finance, operations, and marketing. More specific careers include financial analyst, brand manager, marketing manager, marketing director, and director of operations, among others. The role of these individuals will be, generally, to understand how marketing efforts can contribute to success, and how to structure marketing analysis and strategy development. These roles may also be in charge of selecting target markets and weighing the benefits of cost- to value-based pricing and profitable pricing practices.
Degree Level: Bachelor
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accreditation & Licensing
Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. This is the regional accrediting body for southern states.
Training Champions for Christ since 1971
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible. One of our Admissions Counselors is ready to assist you with this process. Here is what you can expect from us:
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.*
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
*excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
Benefits of Attending Liberty University
- No standardized testing if you meet admission requirements.
- Credit for prior training, certification, licensure, experience, and learning, and more such as:
- Real Estate
- Emergency Response
- Courses taught from a Christian worldview.
- 8 start dates a year, with an 8 week course format.
- 87% of all Liberty students in an online program are awarded financial aid.
Tuition discounts for
- Military service members, including active duty, retired, veterans, and their spouses.
- Emergency Response Personnel
Corporate Tuition Assistance
- Deferred – If you company reimburses you for the cost of your education, you submit your grades to your employer who pays you, and then you pay for your classes.
Other convenient payment options are available
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.