Bachelor of Science in Business Administration / Marketing Analytics
The Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a Marketing Analytics concentration at Liberty University may be ideal for those who want to work in business analytics departments in their field. This degree should allow students to work with computers in order to analyze data in order to better professional decision-making in a business.
This program asks students to complete a total of 120 credit hours. The courses are separated into five categories: Core Competency, Christian Life and Thought, Skills and Knowledge, Major courses, and Electives. The Core courses involve classes such as communications, information literacy, and critical thinking, while Christian Life and Thought involves classes designed to give an overview of biblical literature, Christian thought, and contemporary worldviews. The Skills and Knowledge section has two courses: Intermediate Business Computer Apps and Principles of Microeconomics. Major courses, the largest section, asks students to complete 54 credit hours worth of classes. These classes include those such as: Corporate Finance, Operations Management, and International Business. Students will also need to choose 24 credit hours of electives.
Successful completion of this program implicates students understand how to evaluate database systems in order to support business analytics applications, and have the ability to use statistical, quantitative, and business analytics tools and abilities to work with decision-making applications.
The skills involved in this field are utilized by credit card companies, insurance companies, banks, retailers, manufacturers, sports teams and online vendors, among many other areas. Here are a few examples of some jobs titles held by individuals in this field: BA strategy consultant, advanced analytics and optimization consultant, and enterprise content management consultant.
Degree Level: Bachelor
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accreditation & Licensing
Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. This is the regional accrediting body for southern states.
Training Champions for Christ since 1971
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible. One of our Admissions Counselors is ready to assist you with this process. Here is what you can expect from us:
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.*
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
*excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
Benefits of Attending Liberty University
- No standardized testing if you meet admission requirements.
- Credit for prior training, certification, licensure, experience, and learning, and more such as:
- Real Estate
- Emergency Response
- Courses taught from a Christian worldview.
- 8 start dates a year, with an 8 week course format.
- 87% of all Liberty students in an online program are awarded financial aid.
Tuition discounts for
- Military service members, including active duty, retired, veterans, and their spouses.
- Emergency Response Personnel
Corporate Tuition Assistance
- Deferred – If you company reimburses you for the cost of your education, you submit your grades to your employer who pays you, and then you pay for your classes.
Other convenient payment options are available
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.