Are you ready to push the boundaries of computer science? Create future-shaping innovations with Lewis University's online MS in Computer Science. Through hands-on coursework, you will learn advanced computing while honing your problem-solving, analytical and creative abilities. Gain highly valued tech knowledge and skills in this rapidly growing field, and get ready to shape tomorrow's technology in dramatic ways.
Why Choose Lewis University?
- Outcomes-based learning that allows you to gain in-depth knowledge and experience in developing enterprise-scale applications, database systems, security solutions and intelligent automated systems.
- Personalized, flexible education that fits your career goals, with the option to choose a targeted concentration area.
- Capstone thesis or project that results in a publication-worthy document or a computer systems project sponsored by an external organization. Your work will combine theory and practice and demonstrate to employers your abilities as an innovator and problem-solver.
- Experienced faculty who have tremendous industry experience and who share their passion for computer science and the latest learning in a fast-changing field
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering, mathematics or information systems is preferred
- Applicants without undergraduate coursework in computer science or a related field will take up to four courses (13 credit hours) to provide the required foundation to pursue advanced study
- Full admission requires 3.0 GPA or higher on a 4.0 scale
- Official academic transcripts from all colleges attended
- Two-page statement of purpose
- A current resume
- Two letters of recommendation
School Accreditation Statement
The Higher Learning Commission