Become the leader that others choose to follow. Lewis University's online Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership builds upon your innate ability to inspire others, instilling within you the advanced skills, techniques, theories and perspectives that will enable you to effectively empower and motivate people in your organization. The curriculum is designed with real-world, applicable examples and a Capstone Project is integrated, so the knowledge gained can be directly applied to your career.
Design How You Want to Lead
Lewis' online M.A. in Organizational Leadership program offers five unique concentrations, so you're able to customize your education in order to meet your professional aspirations and become an effective leader. Target your leadership with a concentration in:
- Training and Development Concentration – Learn the skills to ensure that your employees have the proper training and knowledge in order to succeed in their roles. This concentration focuses on the most effective practices and methods for training and teaching adults from diverse backgrounds and with varying learning styles, abilities and experience. Upon completion of the program, you'll be ready to meet the challenges of any organization and understand how to create clear and effective communication on all levels and tailor presentations and training to specific demographics for maximum impact.
- 100% online format
- Complete in as little as in 2 years
Why choose Lewis University?
- Personalized, flexible education that fits your professional goals, with the option to choose a targeted concentration in Training and Development.
- Relatable and engaging coursework is based off real-world examples and incorporates a capstone project, ensuring that what you learn in the classroom will be immediately applicable to your career.
- Experienced faculty who have tremendous industry experience and who share their passion for organizational leadership and the latest learning in a competitive field.
School Accreditation Statement
The Higher Learning Commission