Graduate Certificate in Organizational Leadership
The online Graduate Certificate in Organizational Leadership is an 18-credit program that focuses on developing management and leadership skills to transform students into strategic leaders.
- Accelerated Program: In just 12 months, you can earn your Graduate Certificate with the management and people-oriented skills you need to advance your career.
- 100% Online: All courses are offered in a convenient, flexible online format allowing you to earn your graduate certificate while balancing life's other responsibilities.
- Affordable Alternative: Career-driven professionals seeking advanced education on a smaller budget are ideal candidates for a certificate.
- Industry Versatility: Students can utilize their existing background and dynamic skills in organizational leadership across many domains including business, education, government and non-profit.
- Transferable Credits: Should you decide to continue your advanced studies after completing your graduate certificate, all credit hours earned can be applied towards Lewis University's online Master's in Organizational Leadership degree.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Have maintained a GPA of at least 3.0 (on a scale of 4.0) in the last 60 hours of undergraduate courses
- Official undergraduate and graduate transcripts from all institutions of higher education previously attended
- Two letters of recommendation
- Be accepted by the Graduate Council of the College of Arts and Sciences
School Accreditation Statement
The Higher Learning Commission