The online Graduate Certificate in Organizational Leadership is an 18-credit program that focuses on developing management and leadership skills to transform students into strategic leaders.
- Accelerated Program: In just 12 months, you can earn your Graduate Certificate with the management and people-oriented skills you need to advance your career.
- 100% Online: All courses are offered in a convenient, flexible online format allowing you to earn your graduate certificate while balancing life's other responsibilities.
- Affordable Alternative: Career-driven professionals seeking advanced education on a smaller budget are ideal candidates for a certificate.
- Industry Versatility: Students can utilize their existing background and dynamic skills in organizational leadership across many domains including business, education, government and non-profit.
- Transferable Credits: Should you decide to continue your advanced studies after completing your graduate certificate, all credit hours earned can be applied towards Lewis University's online Master's in Organizational Leadership degree.
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
Lewis University is accredited by:
Higher Learning Commission (HLC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Recommended GPA3.0 or above (4.0 scale)
Official College Transcript(s), Recommendation/Reference Letter(s), Essay/Writing Sample