The online Organizational Leadership degree focuses on a values-centered approach, targeting key areas of organizational structure, leadership and real-world applications. You will have the opportunity to build skills in human relations and conflict management as you grow your critical thinking and problem solving strategies. Take courses in positive leadership, organizational communication, research analysis and more.
Designed for adults, this organizational leadership degree online offers an accelerated path.
- Small class sizes
- Curriculum customized to fit your career goals
- Quality, experienced faculty
- Peer networking and discussions
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
Lewis University is accredited by:
Higher Learning Commission (HLC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationSome College
Recommended GPA2.0 or above (4.0 scale)
Statement of Purpose/Intent, Resume/CV, Official College Transcript(s)
- Applicants must have completed 30 semester hours of transferable credit.
- Applicants must demonstrate evidence of significant work experience or military training.