Master of Science in Nursing Administration
The online Master of Science in Nursing Administration is designed for nurses who are interested in developing the skills to care for patients and the administration of nursing and medical staff.
Through the specialization, students will train to take on the management role of nurse administrators with curriculum focused on developing essential management and leadership skills. Students will learn how effective, collaborative management can support the goal of nurses improving patient outcomes through oversight.
Upon completion of the program, students will have demonstrated their professional and educational qualifications necessary for administrative and specialist roles in nursing. These qualifications include:
- the ability to evaluate health needs of diverse populations for necessary teaching and coaching
- to exhibit ongoing commitment to professional development and ethical principles
- to effectively communicate using audience-specific oral, written, and information technology
- to assess, diagnose, plan, implement, and evaluate cost-effective healthcare strategies
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$550.00
Out of State Rate:$550.00
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$18,150.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$18,150.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- An undergraduate cumulative GPA of a 2.7 on a 4.0 scale and 2.7 GPA in the last 60 hours of the program
- No grade lower than a C on the prerequisite courses of Statistics and Nursing Research
- Résumé or vitae
- Official transcripts
- Two professional Recommendations
- Two letters of endorsement
- Evidence of an unrestricted RN license
Accreditation & Licensing
Commission on Accrediting of the Association of Theological Schools
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
Currently, Lenoir-Rhyne University will no longer be able to offer online programs or courses for students residing in the following states: Massachusetts and Florida.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.