Master of Science in Nursing Administration
The online Master of Science in Nursing Administration is designed for nurses who are interested in developing the skills to care for patients and the administration of nursing and medical staff.
Through the specialization, students will train to take on the management role of nurse administrators with curriculum focused on developing essential management and leadership skills. Students will learn how effective, collaborative management can support the goal of nurses improving patient outcomes through oversight.
Upon completion of the program, students will have demonstrated their professional and educational qualifications necessary for administrative and specialist roles in nursing. These qualifications include:
- the ability to evaluate health needs of diverse populations for necessary teaching and coaching
- to exhibit ongoing commitment to professional development and ethical principles
- to effectively communicate using audience-specific oral, written, and information technology
- to assess, diagnose, plan, implement, and evaluate cost-effective healthcare strategies
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Commission on Accrediting of the Association of Theological Schools
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- An undergraduate cumulative GPA of a 2.7 on a 4.0 scale and 2.7 GPA in the last 60 hours of the program
- No grade lower than a C on the prerequisite courses of Statistics and Nursing Research
- Résumé or vitae
- Official transcripts
- Two professional Recommendations
- Two letters of endorsement
- Evidence of an unrestricted RN license
Currently, Lenoir-Rhyne University will no longer be able to offer online programs or courses for students residing in the following states: Massachusetts and Florida.
Lenoir-Rhyne University is a four-year, private, liberal arts academy that is located in Hickory, North Carolina. The school was founded in 1891 by four Lutheran pastors. Lenoir-Rhyne University is associated with the Evangelical Lutheran Church.
Lenoir-Rhyne University offers bachelor’s degrees and master’s degrees. Classes are offered during the daytime, evening, and weekend. The school offers more than 60 different majors in a wide variety of career fields, and many master's degree programs are offered completely online.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.