The online Master of Science in Nursing / Nursing Administration is designed for nurses who are interested in developing the skills to care for patients and the administration of nursing and medical staff.
Through the specialization, students will train to take on the management role of nurse administrators with curriculum focused on developing essential management and leadership skills. Students will learn how effective, collaborative management can support the goal of nurses improving patient outcomes through oversight.
Upon completion of the program, students will have demonstrated their professional and educational qualifications necessary for administrative and specialist roles in nursing. These qualifications include:
- the ability to evaluate health needs of diverse populations for necessary teaching and coaching
- to exhibit ongoing commitment to professional development and ethical principles
- to effectively communicate using audience-specific oral, written, and information technology
- to assess, diagnose, plan, implement, and evaluate cost-effective healthcare strategies
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Recommended GPA2.7 or above (4.0 scale)
Essay/Writing Sample, Occupational License, Official College Transcript(s), Recommendation/Reference Letter(s), Resume/CV
- An unrestricted RN license