Lehigh University offers the online MS in Mechanical Engineering. This program is for working professional engineers focused on gaining new knowledge in areas such as solid and fluid mechanics, engineering materials, product design and manufacturing, thermodynamics and control systems.
This program is also offered as a Master of Engineering. The MS degree entails a bit more variety in terms of disciplines, including a thesis project and presentation, core courses, and more, while the Master of Engineering solely requires a variety of upper-level engineering courses to complete the degree.
- Undergraduate degree, preferably in Mechanical Engineering
- Transcript (unofficial transcript submitted with application; a final official transcript is required from all students accepted into our graduate program)
- Two letters of recommendation
- GRE scores are highly recommended but not required
- Minimum required GPA is 3.0
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education