The online MBA from Lehigh University features a concentration in Supply Chain Management which offers an in-depth study of an organization’s value chain. The program demonstrates how activities are linked internally and externally through a creative, hands-on environment that uses case studies. Courses are taught by industry experts that help students explore the many factors that impact a company’s supply chain. You will take these courses in Supply Chain Management:
- Demand and Supply Chain Planning
- Strategic Supply Management
- Transportation and Logistics Management
The program focuses on promoting unstructured problem solving, crisis management, communication skills, strategic and critical thinking, and ethical behavior. The unique FLEX MBA program allows great flexibility with scheduling and also prepares you to be a leader in the global economy.
A mandatory on-campus weekend orientation at the beginning of the program is required.
- Official transcripts
- Two letters of recommendation
- Minimum of 2 years of full-time, professional work experience
- GMAT or GRE test scores
- GMAT/GRE requirement may be waived if certain criteria are met
AACSB International (AACSB)
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education