Lee University offers the online BA in Ministry Leadership with an emphasis in Youth Ministry. This degree allows students to get involved in the Christian community by working with youth in various ministry settings. Students will demonstrate an understanding of the role of a youth minister and articulate strategies for youth ministry. In addition, this degree program prepares students for leadership based on the Bible and theology and teaches leadership skills.
The following courses are offered in the Pastoral Ministry emphasis:
- Introduction to Adolescent Ministry
- Creative Communication for Ministry
- Models of Youth Ministry
- Strategies for Youth Ministry
- Outdoor Youth Ministries
- Contemporary Issues in Youth Ministry
This degree is also offered as a Bachelor of Science; the Bachelor of Arts degree requires courses in a modern foreign language at the intermediate level.
- High school diploma or GED
- Three years of life experience beyond high school graduation
- Official transcripts
- If a first time college student under the age of 25, official copies of ACT or SAT scores
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges