The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Lander University provides students with learning experiences centered on community health, leadership, management, and research, preparing them for successful careers in health care and/or graduate study. Coursework covers topics such as:
- Leadership & Management
- Community Health
- Health Promotion
Degree completion requires a total of 126 credits, including transfer and major requirements.
- 32 credits required
- Fully admitted/readmitted to Lander University
- Graduated from an accredited ADN or Diploma program
- Have at least a cumulative 2.5 GPA for all degrees/institutions attended
- Completed all General Education requirements with a “C” or higher, including Humanities
- Hold a SC Nursing License*
*This state is a member of the Nurse License Compact granting nurses to have one multi-state license in participating states. Non-resident students will need to check with both the school and their state of residence for approval to complete this degree program.
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges