Take charge of your career and open the door to leadership possibilities with the Master of Science in Nursing / Nurse Administration degree from Lamar University. Students in this online RN to MSN degree program graduate with both bachelor’s and master’s degrees in nursing.
The program provides students with expertise in strategic management and resource management. Nurses develop the skills and knowledge necessary to assume advanced practice nursing roles. Online courses are augmented with practicum and community-based service learning experiences.
The online Nurse Administrator degree covers topics such as:
- Marketing concepts
- Planning and organizing healthcare
- Directing and controlling healthcare delivery
- Health information systems
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationSome College
Recommended GPA3.0 or above (4.0 scale)
Occupational License, Official College Transcript(s)
- An Associate of Applied Science in Nursing degree or a Diploma in Nursing from an approved program
- A current unencumbered license to practice professional nursing in the United States or approved United States territory