The online Master of Science in Quality Assurance program provides a learning experience that helps professionals in engineering gain further background in techniques and methods of quality assurance. The curriculum covers Quality topics in depth, stressing theory and the assumptions behind the techniques. Students learn what to do when assumptions are violated and are able to evaluate the relative merits of new quality tools.
- Official transcripts from each college or university attended
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university
- A minimum GPA of 2.75
- Official GRE scores OR alternative: You must submit an official copy of scores from the “General Test” of the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) if applicable,
- or have attained an aggregate undergraduate GPA of 3.5
- or have a minimum of 4 years’ relevant work experience
- or have successfully completed the Fundamentals of Engineering exam.
- Statement of Purpose
- Letters of Recommendation
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges