Masters of Science in Food Science
The online Food Science master’s program gives students knowledge about designing, processing and marketing safe, wholesome and attractive food products for consumption throughout the world. Students will learn about food chemistry, food microbiology, food safety, sensory analysis, food processing and food engineering.
Delivery Format:Mostly Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$551.60
Out of State Rate:$551.60
Additional Fees :$2,380.00
Fees Overview :
- College Distance Fees (per credit hour): $70
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$21,134.40
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$21,134.40
Required Admission Tests:GRE
International Students Accepted:Maybe - Contact School
Requires an oral examination on campus in Manhattan, Kansas.
- Bachelor's degree with 3.0 minimum GPA during last two years of course work
- Completion of prerequisite courses
- STAT 325 Statistics
- BIOCHEM 521 Biochemistry or a general biochemistry class
- CHM 531 Organic Chemistry
- A general calculus course
- A course in physics
- An introductory course in microbiology
- A course in botany, zoology, or biology
- Students residing within the United States or Canada
- Admission to the K-State Graduate School
- Including GRE scores with a total of 300 between Verbal and Quantitative
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.