Graduate Certificate in Organizational Leadership
The Business Organizational Leadership graduate certificate prepares students to be effective leaders for business teams at all organizational levels.
- Take charge and provide for a corporation, government agency, or nonprofit organization in new and better ways.
- Develop skills in creating the structure of an organization, managing conflict, operating at an international level and guiding decision-making and organizational management.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$563.30
Out of State Rate:$563.30
Additional Fees :$1,000.00
Fees Overview :
- College Distance Fees (per three hour course): $200
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$9,449.50
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$9,449.50
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Must hold a bachelor’s degree, with a minimum 3.0 GPA on last 60 undergraduate credit hours OR 3.0 minimum graduate GPA OR concurrent enrollment in another graduate degree program
- Completed prerequisites for the following required courses:
- 3 credit hours of statistics
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business International (AACSB)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.