The Business Organizational Leadership graduate certificate prepares students to be effective leaders for business teams at all organizational levels.
- Take charge and provide for a corporation, government agency, or nonprofit organization in new and better ways.
- Develop skills in creating the structure of an organization, managing conflict, operating at an international level and guiding decision-making and organizational management.
- Must hold a bachelor’s degree, with a minimum 3.0 GPA on last 60 undergraduate credit hours OR 3.0 minimum graduate GPA OR concurrent enrollment in another graduate degree program
- Completed prerequisites for the following required courses:
- 3 credit hours of statistics
Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business International (AACSB)
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission