Associate of Science in Business Administration
Holyoke Community College
The online AS in Business Administration degree program from Holyoke Community College offers four plan of study options:
- The Business Administration Career Option focuses on general business and prepares students for entry-level managerial positions within various types of organizations. This option is designed to be a terminal degree.
- The Business Administration Mass Transfer Option is for students who plan on transferring to the University of Massachusetts Amherst or any other Massachusetts State College or University.
- The Business Administration General Transfer Option focuses on general business and prepares students for transfer to four-year institutions outside of the Massachusetts system of public higher education.
- The Entrepreneurship Option prepares students to create a business plan as the basis for creating a new business or growing an existing business.
- The Human Resources Management Option explores human resource inventory management, recruiting and retention, and organizational behavior, preparing students for careers in human resource management.
- The Marketing Option prepares students for careers in marketing management, advertising, and retail management with a curriculum covering marketing principles, advertising strategies, sales and customer service skills, and retail management objectives.
- High school transcript
- Placement test
School Accreditation Statement
New England Commission of Higher Education