Earn an Executive Master of Arts degree in Jewish Education through Hebrew Union College-Jewish Institute of Religion. This degree is designed for working professionals looking to expand opportunities in Jewish education. Students should have a minimum of five years experience in this career to enroll in this flexible program.
Courses include but are not limited to:
- Organizational systems and change
- The Jewish textual tradition
- Ideologies of Jewish education
- Teaching and learning
Strengthen leadership skills and advance your career path through intensive on-site seminars, e-learning courses, and a ten-day study in Israel. Reach your personal and professional goals today.
% OnlineMostly Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
Hebrew Union College-Jewish Institute of Religion is accredited by:
Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Recommended GPA3.0 or above (4.0 scale)
Admission TestsProof of English Language Proficiency (International Students)
Official College Transcript(s), Recommendation/Reference Letter(s), Statement of Purpose/Intent, Essay/Writing Sample, Resume/CV
- This program requires weekend fall seminars and 10-day summer intensives on campus, including a trip to Israel.
- Applicants should have a minimum of five years experience in a leadership position in the field of Jewish education, as well as proficiency in Hebrew.