The Graduate Certificate in Learning & Development, an online human resources degree, is designed for professionals who are passionate about developing leaders. The curriculum teaches students how to design and deliver effective training and development programs. Courses, taught by faculty with academic knowledge and real life experience, will likely be:
- Foundations in Training and Development
- Training Design Theory & Application
- Evaluating Training Transfer & Effectiveness
- Learning and Development Practicum
The flexibility of this online instructional design degree allows students to study when and where it is convenient. You can set your own pace, completing the certificate in as few as four months or taking up to three years.
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
Harding University is accredited by:
Higher Learning Commission (HLC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Recommended GPA3.0 or above (4.0 scale)
Admission TestsGMAT, GRE, Proof of English Language Proficiency (International Students)
Resume/CV, Recommendation/Reference Letter(s), Official College Transcript(s), Essay/Writing Sample
- GMAT/GRE scores may be waived for eligible applicants, and is based on criteria including GPA, professional experience, prior graduate work and other qualifying credentials.