The online Certificate in Applied Science in Magnetic Resonance Imaging program prepares students to use high-field magnet and radio-frequency waves to obtain cross-sectional anatomical images of the human body. The curriculum covers patient care, MRI safety, imaging procedures, data acquisition and processing, physical principles of image formation, and cross-sectional anatomy.
- Official standard high school diploma or state sponsored GED
- Official college transcripts
- Placement test may be required
- Registered Technologist (American Registry of Radiologic Technologists)
- Students must complete a total of 495 hours of clinical experience for this program
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges