The online Certificate in Applied Science in Computed Tomography prepares post-graduate registered technologists to use images of specific areas of the body to diagnose diseases and provide therapy. Coursework teaches students to use x-rays and computed radiologic technology to produce cross-sectional anatomical images of the human body for diagnostic testing, radiation therapy treatment planning, and nuclear medicine PET scanning.
- Official standard high school diploma or state sponsored GED
- Official college transcripts, if applicable
- Placement test may be required
- Current certification as a radiologic technologist, radiation therapist, or nuclear medicine technologist (ARRT or NMTCB registered)
- Must complete 270 hours of clinical experience for this program
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges