Take your graduate degree one step further with this online EdS from GCU. This program uses an analytical approach that supports best educational practices in a variety of learning environments. Curriculum is aligned with ELCC (Education Leadership Constituent Council) standards and is centered around competencies that can be applied immediately in the field. Core classes are likely to include:
- Building a K-12 Community
- Training & Collaboration for Learning
- Analysis for Educational Research
GCU is a faith-based institution and emphasizes professional ethics alongside a Christian worldview. This program takes approximately one year to complete and runs in 8-week class segments.
Grand Canyon University © 2020– All Rights Reserved. For the most up-to-date information about admission requirements, tuition, scholarships and more, visit gcu.edu. Please note, not all GCU programs are available in all states and in all learning modalities. Program availability is contingent on student enrollment. GCU, while reserving its lawful rights in light of its Christian mission, is committed to maintaining an academic environment that is free from unlawful discrimination. Further detail on GCU’s Non-Discrimination policies can be found at gcu.edu/titleIX.
You may be accepted by meeting one of the criteria below:
- Earned a doctoral degree from a regionally accredited institution with an overall GPA of 3.4 or higher. Applicants with a GPA less than 3.4 may be accepted with specifications
- Earned a master's from a regionally accredited institution with an overall GPA of 3.4 or higher. Applicants with a GPA of 3.0 – 3.39 will be accepted with specifications. Applicants with a GPA below a 3.0 will not be accepted
School Accreditation Statement
Higher Learning Commission