Master of Health Administration / Health Systems Management
George Mason University's online Master of Health Administration in Health Systems Management teaches a curriculum that is aligned with the on ground CAHME-accredited leadership program, combining online class convenience with experiential, on-site practicums. Students develop a robust, executive level skill-set combining integral strategic, business, analytic, and decision-making methodologies rooted in real-world, evidenced-based research and application. The program does not require a GRE/GMAT and can be completed in 24 months with synchronous, asynchronous, and field practicum courses.
The evidence-based curriculum is designed to develop proficiency in the executive competencies necessary for future success in healthcare administration.
The content is routinely assessed and adjusted in response to:
- Demonstrated student proficiency
- Evidence of alumni career success
- Purposeful guidance of the employers we serve
- Renowned faculty through executive healthcare experience, research, and consulting
Why Choose Mason's MHA in Health Systems Management?
- Our online program is a mirror image of the CAHME accredited MHA offered on campus
- Online delivery format provides flexibility and accessibility for working professionals everywhere
- Outcomes-focused program through competency-based education
- Competitive price point for tuition
- GRE/GMAT not required
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$598.50
Out of State Rate:$1,376.75
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$27,531.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$63,330.50
Required Admission Tests:GMAT,GRE
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Personal Essay
- Two letters of recommendation
- Applicants must hold a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution and have a minimum of a 3.0 GPA to be considered.
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
The online MHA program is a mirror image of the on ground CAHME accredited program.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.