Master of Health Administration / Health Systems Management
George Mason University
George Mason University's online Master of Health Administration in Health Systems Management teaches a curriculum that is aligned with the on ground CAHME-accredited leadership program, combining online class convenience with experiential, on-site practicums. Students develop a robust, executive level skill-set combining integral strategic, business, analytic, and decision-making methodologies rooted in real-world, evidenced-based research and application. The program can be completed in 24 months with synchronous, asynchronous, and field practicum courses.
The evidence-based curriculum is designed to develop proficiency in the executive competencies necessary for future success in healthcare administration.
The content is routinely assessed and adjusted in response to:
- Demonstrated student proficiency
- Evidence of alumni career success
- Purposeful guidance of the employers we serve
- Renowned faculty through executive healthcare experience, research, and consulting
Why Choose Mason's MHA in Health Systems Management?
- Our online program is a mirror image of the CAHME accredited MHA offered on campus
- Online delivery format provides flexibility and accessibility for working professionals everywhere
- Outcomes-focused program through competency-based education
- Competitive price point for tuition
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
The online MHA program is a mirror image of the on ground CAHME accredited program.
- Personal Essay
- Two letters of recommendation
- Applicants must hold a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution and have a minimum of a 3.0 GPA to be considered.
George Mason University is Virginia's largest public research university. Located near Washington, D.C., Mason enrolls more than 33,000 students from 130 countries and all 50 states. Mason has grown rapidly over the past half-century and is recognized for its innovation and entrepreneurship, remarkable diversity, and commitment to accessibility.
George Mason University is an innovative and inclusive academic community committed to creating a more just, free, and prosperous world.
Mason Online refers to the online learning experiences offered that may be completed at home, while stationed abroad, or while traveling. The online courses will maintain the same academic rigor and integrity as their campus-based counterparts, providing students with an active and collaborative learning environment while offering greater flexibility to fit a student's needs.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.