George Mason University’s online Master of Health Administration in Health Systems Management teaches a curriculum that is aligned with the on ground CAHME-accredited leadership program, combining online class convenience with experiential, on-site practicums. Students develop a robust, executive level skill-set combining integral strategic, business, analytic, and decision-making methodologies rooted in real-world, evidenced-based research and application. The program does not require a GRE/GMAT and can be completed in 32 months with synchronous, asynchronous, and field practicum courses.
The evidence-based curriculum is designed to develop proficiency in the executive competencies necessary for future success in healthcare administration.
The content is routinely assessed and adjusted in response to:
- Demonstrated student proficiency
- Evidence of alumni career success
- Purposeful guidance of the employers we serve
- Renowned faculty through executive healthcare experience, research, and consulting
Why Choose Mason’s MHA in Health Systems Management?
- Our online program is a mirror image of the CAHME accredited MHA offered on campus
- Online delivery format provides flexibility and accessibility for working professionals everywhere
- Outcomes-focused program through competency-based education
- Competitive price point for tuition
- GRE/GMAT not required
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Management Education (CAHME)
School Accreditation & Licensing
George Mason University is accredited by:
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Recommended GPA3.0 or above (4.0 scale)
Interview, Official College Transcript(s), Recommendation/Reference Letter(s), Resume/CV, Statement of Purpose/Intent