Delivering a diverse skill set with a global perspective, Mason’s online MBA gives students the credentials and confidence to assume critical leadership roles in business, government, and public institutions worldwide. Mason’s part-time MBA program prepares the next generation of thought-leaders through a rigorous, stimulating business and management curriculum. Courses are available completely online and are designed for busy, professional students.
- Earn your MBA online in under three years and put what you learn to work immediately in your current role.
- Program adheres to the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business Accreditation Standards.
- Curriculum consists of a 48-hour core curriculum with a variety of electives to explore the breadth of business and leadership.
Graduate Certificate in Business Analytics
Graduate one step ahead with a certificate in Business Analytics (BA). The optional BA graduate certificate can be built into the online MBA program, which emphasizes the collection, study, and delivery of data to make better business decisions and predictions.
Global Residency Option
Broaden your global business perspective with first-hand international experience. The online MBA’s optional Global Residency gives students the opportunity to spend a week abroad, visiting and studying companies in a foreign country.
Competitive tuition makes the top-rated education even more accessible, along with financial aid programs and lifelong access to Mason’s career services.
Online MBA students have the option to participate in a Global Residency program.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- Official transcripts are required from all universities or colleges attended
- Statement of Purpose
- Current Resume
- Letters of Reference
- GPA Addendum required for applicants with a GPA less than a 3.0 in a degree program
AACSB International (AACSB)
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges