George Fox University offers an online Bachelor of Science in Project Management. Students will be able study theory and practice aligned with project management standards and framework. The program is designed so students walk away with knowledge, tools, and skills to succeed in the business environment of managing projects.
Students in the online format begin their program with a two-day, face-to-face cohort launch at the Portland Center. This event orients new students to the program and helps them begin to build relationships with their professors and other students in their cohort. The rest of the program takes place in a 100% online learning environment.
- Program requires 126 credits for degree completion, including transfer credits
- At least 62 semester credits (93 quarter credits) 75-90 semester credits are recommended (113-135 quarter credits)
- At least five total years of post-high school work experience
- At least a cumulative 2.5 transfer or George Fox University GPA
- A score of at least 12/16 on the Placement Essay
School Accreditation Statement
Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities