Frontier Nursing University offers a Post-Master’s CNEP certificate for students interested in furthering their nursing education. Students must have already completed the requirements and have obtained a Master’s Degree in nursing (MSN) to qualify for this certificate program.
The online Post-Graduate Certificate in Nurse-Midwifery is designed for students interested in furthering their nursing education.
The program is pided into four levels of study:
- Level I – “Foundations for Practice”
- Level II – “Clinical Management for Specialty Care”
- Level III – “Clinical Bound”
- Level IV – “Clinical Practicum”
Upon completing the PGC curriculum, you will be fully prepared to take the national certification exam in your given area of study.
- Have a master’s or higher degree in nursing granted from a nationally (CCNE or ACEN) accredited nursing program, and be an advance practice registered nurse with a national certification as: adult nurse practitioner (ANP), certified nurse-midwife (CNM), family nurse practitioner (FNP), geriatric-adult nurse practitioner (GANP), geriatric nurse practitioner (GNP), pediatric nurse practitioner (PNP), psychiatric mental health nurse practitioner (PMHNP), women’s health care nurse practitioner (WHCNP).
- Have a GPA of 3.0 from the most recent degree (nursing or related field) earned.
- Hold a current, active license in the United States with no encumbrances.
- Have taken a statistics course as defined in the statistics course pre-requisite section of the catalog within last 10 years prior to enrolling in FNU.
- Submit three professional references including at least two from nursing supervisors, nursing school faculty, or CNM/NP/MD/DO colleagues and no more than one from a peer on FNU-supplied forms.
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges