The online MBA with a concentration in Information Technology from Franklin Pierce University prepares students for careers in business management in emerging technology fields. This program features a unique combination of advanced technology insight along with business management for students interested learning to manage information systems within their organizations. Courses provide the knowledge and skills needed to succeed through a hands-on, project-based curriculum. You will study system-wide perspectives, strategic thinking, and critical analysis.
This is a flexible program that allows students to combine online learning with their studies and lets them create personalized schedules. Projects are completed in virtual team settings which mirror modern business practices.
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally-accredited college or university generally with a GPA of 2.8 or greater on a 4.0 scale
- Competency in accounting, statistics, and computer skills (either pre or post admission)
- Official transcripts from previously attended colleges and universities
- Updated resume
- Two letters of recommendation
- Outline of professional aspirations and how this MBA will help the applicant achieve them (250-500 words)
International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE)
School Accreditation Statement
New England Commission of Higher Education