The online MBA with a concentration in Information Technology program prepares students for opportunities to advance at leading companies, non-profits, and government entities. The curriculum combines core MBA courses and Information Technology courses, helping you to advance into managerial roles. The MBA provides skills in communication, strategy, leadership, and management. Courses provide knowledge in global leadership, human resources management, marketing management, global business economics, operations management, financial capital, and more.
In addition, Information Technology courses may include:
- Project Management
- Database Modeling and Administration
- Systems Analysis and Design
- Business Analytics and Intelligence
Graduates are ready to strategize and advance in evolving global markets while making critical decisions.
- A bachelor's degree
- GPA of 3.0
- GMAT is not required for applicants holding a master's degree or who have a 3.0 GPA
- International students are required to take the TOEFL, or IELTS as proof of English proficiency
- Official transcripts
- A professional resume
Association of Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission