The graduate program in school psychology at Fort Hays State University prepares students for entry into the profession of school psychology. Upon completion of the program you will be eligible for licensure as a school psychologist in Kansas as well as other states.
Upon completion of the Master's degree, students may apply to continue into the Education Specialist in School Psychology program.
This program requires an internship experience.
- Earned a bachelor's degree in psychology or education (with 12 hours of course work from a Psychology Department). If you do not have an undergraduate degree in psychology or education, additional undergraduate psychology coursework will be required
- Completed one statistics or research course with a "C" or better from any discipline
- A 3.0 or higher cumulative GPA
- Scores from either the GRE or MAT
- Two professional letters of recommendation
- Statement of intent
- Transcripts from your undergraduate program
- A completed interview questionnaire
School Accreditation Statement
Higher Learning Commission