Student courses are offered in a blended format for both on campus and virtual students. This program will be especially beneficial for candidates currently working in Student Affairs positions and those seeking positions in a Student Affairs workplace.
Engaged learners will interact via innovative technologies, face-to-face, and hybrid modes of service delivery.
The M.S.E in Higher Education-Student Affairs (HESA) is a 36 credit-hour program. The HESA programs includes:
- Practical experiences
- Experiential/hands-on learning
- Culminating portfolio/project and examination
- Students typically complete their degree in 18-24 months
- Coursework has been designed to promote reflection and critical thinking
- You will discover authentic learning experiences with real-life application
- The HESA curriculum was developed in consultation with the Council for the Advancement of Standards in Higher Education (CAS) Masters-Level Student Affairs Administration Preparation Programs, as well as the ACPA and NASPA Professional Competency Areas for Student Affairs Practitioners
% Online100% Online
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Recommended GPA3.0 or above (4.0 scale)
Official College Transcript(s), Occupational License, Statement of Purpose/Intent, Recommendation/Reference Letter(s), Criminal Background Check
- Valid teaching license