Certificate in Business Information Systems
Fort Hays State University
The Business Information Systems certificate is designed for individuals who do not hold or who are not seeking an information systems degree.
Learn how to:
- Incorporate information technology into your current position.
- Oversee the information technology function in your area.
- Collaborate with the information systems function to identify and leverage opportunities for greater productivity and efficiency.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- SAT/ACT scores may be required for applicants under 21 years of age
School Accreditation Statement
Higher Learning Commission