Computer Networking and Telecommunications graduates are designing the communication networks of tomorrow. They go on to work in engineering, design, support, managerial, sales, consulting, and regulatory positions.
This concentration can include courses you need to sit for these certifications:
- Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician (CCENT)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
- CompTIA Security
The program provides extensive networking expertise and depth. The University offers small class sizes and access to faculty. The laboratory and computing environment is supported by leading companies such as Cisco and Oracle. Regardless of where your skills are at when you enter, you'll leave with a competitive resume. Nearly 100 percent of graduates are placed in their field of study.
- To be considered for admission to FHSU, a student must complete the application for admission and submit official transcripts from all previously attended schools
- Students who are over the age of 21 do not need to have an ACT or SAT score submitted in order to fulfill the application requirements
School Accreditation Statement
Higher Learning Commission