The RN to BSN Program at FHSU provides a flexible pathway for nurses to complete a bachelor’s degree in as little as three semesters. As an incoming student, you can enter the program at any semester: fall, spring, or summer.
Pursuing a RN to BSN degree allows you to expand knowledge, develop problem-solving skills, and gain valuable leadership capabilities in order to further your career in nursing.
This is a bachelor completion program. A total of 120 credits are required, including transfer credits.
- Current active RN license issued in the United States. Students may enroll in University courses while finishing their RN Program. Note: taking University courses before being admitted to the RN-BSN Program does not guarantee admission to the RN-BSN Program
- Cumulative minimum 2.5 G.P.A
- Transfer courses accepted from regionally accredited schools only (verified by the Higher Learning Commission)
- WES+ and CGFNS transcript reviews required (if applicable)
- Within 30 days after acceptance into the nursing program, a clear background check (completed with FHSU approved company) will be required to enroll in nursing courses
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
School Accreditation Statement
Higher Learning Commission