The online MSN degree program focusing on Nurse Leadership and Management is designed to build upon students’ baccalaureate nursing education and professional experience. Nurses learn how to apply the leadership and decision-making skills necessary to manage nursing units and other departments.
This program prepares professional nurses with a wide range of educational experiences. Coursework provides necessary evidence-based knowledge and skills. Graduates will be prepared to help design and implement new models of care delivery and coordination.
Coursework covers topics including:
- Nursing decision-making in complex health systems
- Organizational dynamics
- Financial management and resource development
- Nursing leadership and management
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
School Accreditation & Licensing
Florida National University is accredited by:
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Recommended GPA2.5 or above (4.0 scale)
Admission TestsProof of English Language Proficiency (International Students)
Interview, Occupational License, Official College Transcript(s), Recommendation/Reference Letter(s), Resume/CV, Statement of Purpose/Intent
- Requires a bachelor's degree in nursing from an accredited institution
- Current unrestricted RN license required
- Individuals with a GPA less than 2.5 can apply with a GMAT score of 400+ or GRE composite score of 150 (or 900).