Master of Business Administration / Accounting
Florida National University
Florida National University’s online MBA with a concentration in Accounting prepares students to succeed in careers in this field, or to advance in careers they have already begun. You will take courses in leadership, communication, problem solving, analysis, management, human resources, and more while building on knowledge from your undergraduate degree. Courses in Accounting consist of:
- Advanced Financial Accounting and Reporting Issues
- Operational Auditing and Fraud Examination
- Federal Taxes and Management Decisions
The flexible curriculum is taught by experienced professors. This online Accounting degree is an accelerated program that allows students to earn degrees faster while still gaining the knowledge and skills needed for success.
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
Florida National University is accredited by:
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Recommended GPA2.5 or above (4.0 scale)
Admission TestsProof of English Language Proficiency (International Students)
Resume/CV, Recommendation/Reference Letter(s), Official College Transcript(s)
- Students with GPA lower than 2.5 may apply with GMAT score of 400 or higher, or GRE composite score of 150 (or 900).
- Applicants must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.