A Graduate Certificate in Public Management and Leadership can open the door to a career serving your community. Courses concentrated on public administration enhance skills gained through your bachelor’s degree. Students will be well prepared for a number of careers in the public sector, such as in government, policy analysis, economic administration, and environmental quality.
The curriculum covers topics in:
- Contemporary project management
- Financial management in public organizations
- Administrative law and public policy
- Administration of public institutions
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
Florida National University is accredited by:
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Recommended GPA2.5 or above (4.0 scale)
Admission TestsProof of English Language Proficiency (International Students)
Official College Transcript(s)
- Applicants must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.