Florida International University offers the online Master of International Business. With this degree, students will develop competency in international business practices, explore real-world business scenarios in a global context and emerge ready to lead and manage international teams. This program is convenient and flexible, with a curriculum designed to help you meet the unique challenges of managing teams that span continents and cultures and expanding businesses into new global markets.
Upon completion of the program, students should be able to:
- Critically analyze and communicate complex business issues in multinational markets.
- Identify relevant laws governing international business practices.
- Interpret international financial practices and standards.
- A four-year Bachelor Degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum upper division grade point average (GPA) of 3.0
Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges