Florida Institute of Technology offers a fully online master’s in Healthcare Management. Individuals from all areas of undergraduate studies are invited to apply to this program. Students from disciplines outside of business may be required to complete certain prerequisite courses.
The curriculum covers a range of topics in healthcare trends and effective management. Students will learn about the evolving role of technology in health communication and health disparities among different populations. Graduates will have a foundation in employee recruitment, selection, and retention in a healthcare service environment.
Subject areas studied in this online master’s in Healthcare Administration include:
- Telemedicine, mobile health, and eHealth
- Health services delivery and public health promotion
- Human resources in healthcare management
- Leadership theory and effective management
- Research in healthcare management
% Online100% Online
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Resume/CV, Official College Transcript(s)